Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Blog

I want to get back in to blogging. I think my problem with my old blog was my limitations on what I wanted for my blog or what I thought I had to accomplish, and it ended up usually just being a summary of things in my life. That still might be what some of my posts are, but I also want to include just some of my own thoughts, things I read or hear or watch, funny things, thoughtful things, things I've learned being a mom, cute things Charlotte does, etc. Hopefully having a wider range of things I want to "accomplish" with a blog will help me stay interested in writing.

So, to start off my new blog, I've given it a new look, and a new title, and a new web address. If anyone is interested in reading about specific things, let me know and I will write about them! I can't promise I will be as humorous or as provocative or as thoughtful as some of my siblings' blogs, or even that I will be remotely funny at all, but I'll at least try to write about things that I think people might want to read about!


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment