Monday, February 28, 2011

Stop Copying Me

I know I'm kindof copying my sister Maria (http://mariatrueblood.wordpress.com/) in re-starting my blog and including pages, and therefore betraying my lack of creativity, but it's a good idea, and if people only try to think of new ideas and don't copy already good ideas, I think that shows arrogance and a lack of ability to recognize the good in other people. So thank you, Maria, for the good ideas and take it as a compliment that I am copying them.

I hope by adding pages it will keep me interested in blogging and more focused since they are more specific topics. Since one of my New Year's resolutions is to read more books, I've added the Book Remarks page which will have thoughts on the books as I'm reading them or shortly after I've finished them. The Theological Thoughts page was born of my study of theology and my resolution to read the entire Bible and Catechism this year. Finally, as I am a still fairly new parent (Charlotte turns 6 months old on Friday) and have already experienced many amazing and amusing things as a parent, I think the Parenting Shenanigans page will be a fun place to post about those experiences.

I'll still keep posting regular blogs on things that don't fall into those categories, but all of the pages I have added are things that I feel like I will write about a lot and so it's worth it to make them their own pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment