Sunday, July 31, 2011

That's Mrs. Crabbypants, Thank you very much

Despite the many wonderful things going on this weekend, I still managed to be a crank for a far-too large chunk of it. I don't know what was up with me, but I was kindof cranky this weekend. Apologies to anyone who had to deal with my crabbiness. Especially my husband, who is far too good to me even when I am cranky. I was cranky at scrapbooking on Friday, although I got better once I actually started scrapbooking. And most of my pages turned out well. The only one that was really bad I think I'm going to change. Even Eric didn't like it and he is usually very supportive of my pages and usually likes them. I was cranky at part of my friend's wedding, but not to anybody, and it was mostly because it was hot and I was tired. The wedding itself was great though, the bride was beautiful, everything was very nice, and the reception was fun even though we didn't stay too late. Plus, they had make your own ice cream sundaes instead of cake which was very cool. And they had out some games to play before the reception started which was also a very cool idea. Today I was cranky for part of the day too, even though I got to sleep in until 9 and visit a little with my sister and brother-in-law from Chicago. Most of today's crankiness was because of all the un-fun stuff we had to take care of. And since one of those things involved our rent going up, it's sortof understandable that I wasn't too happy. On the plus side, we got a ton of stuff done today. We even got a lot of fruit on sale at Cub, and Charlotte did great overnight at my parent's house, and she loves playing with everyone so that makes me happy. So this weekend was sortof a roller coaster of highs and lows, good and bad, crankiness and happiness, but overall I think I would still have to say it was pretty good because everything except me being cranky was good, and I only have myself to blame for being crabby.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were funny when we were scrapbooking! I was just giving you a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I was at least entertaining and not annoying! I really did have a good time. (This is Emily, blogger still won't let me comment as me for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your attitude didn't bother me either. and I thought you had some very nice pages. I came home and used my cricut on Sunday and finished my album! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete