Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Have No Meaningful Title for This Post

Life has been crazy lately. Between my job and the family daycare co-op, and Charlotte's birthday party last week, and random other stuff that has been going on, I feel like I haven't had time to catch up on anything. And that feeling will probably last me the rest of my life. There are just so many things I want and need to get done and haven't had time to do. I got a new phone a full week ago and am just now finding the time to work on figuring it out and making it work the way I want it to. Or as close as I can get it with this phone. Technology never really works the way I want it to. I don't think I think like other people so what they like doesn't always work for me. Plus, I hate when technology changes. Don't get me wrong, I like technology updates and upgrades and whatnot, but dramatic changes in the way things look or feel irk me. But that's now what this post is about. My crazy busy life is. I shouldn't say crazy busy, I only work part time and I only have to watch 6 kids 2 other days a week, and I only have 1 child myself, but considering for nearly a year before I got my job and started the daycare co-op I was home alone with Charlotte all day every day, my life has sped up considerably in the past few weeks and months.

At least yesterday I had the afternoon off and I was able to clean the entire house. Eric was very happy about it. So was I (at least when it was finished). Of course, I still need to organize all of Charlotte's drawers and we really need to re-organize our cupboards and clean out our closets, but our house is at least sanitary and clean. And that's always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment