Saturday, March 5, 2011

Problems with Posting

I'm already running into the same problems I had with my old blog. Namely, I have a difficult time coming up with topics. Most of my life right now is revolving around being a mom, and of course I am trying to read a lot of books, but I have 2 pages devoted to those things plus to my other love, theology, so it's sometimes difficult to write new, interesting, and thoughtful things. Maybe I shouldn't have created those pages. But it's fun to have them.

So today I will just write a random thought. I like pickles. That's probably not that random if you know me, but it's random for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Em,

    My love of pickles is once again rekindled. I even recently drank pickle juice! And I also made the pickle roll ups. they were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "to my other love, theology"
    haha, not eric! ;]

    and im at that point too; noo idea what to write about.

    ReplyDelete