Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sniffle Sniffle

Charlotte and I both have colds. The kind where you are constantly blowing your nose and it just keeps on running. I can't take a lot of medicine because I am nursing, and Charlotte hates to have her nose wiped, so it is just a lot of sniffling on both our parts and I'm hoping it doesn't last long. I haven't really been sick all winter, which is kindof amazing, considering I generally have at least a cold most of the time. I think the change in weather is what brought on the cold; this has happened to me many times in the past with the changes of seasons. I frequently get colds in the summer months too if there are drastic changes in the weather. I think that happens to a lot of people. I don't know exactly why, but I'm guessing somehow our bodies just can't handle such a major change so fast? Or with a change of weather comes new germs into the air? Like I said, I don't know exactly, maybe one of my science-minded family members can fill me in on why.

No comments:

Post a Comment