Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top 10 TV Seasons

The Challenge: Rank your top 10 television seasons ever. If they don't seem quality to you, don't judge. I could put just Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel on here and be done in 2 minutes, but I'm taking slightly more time than that. And I don't watch a lot of tv so a lot of what I like could be seen as guilty pleasures (i.e., Charmed). So again, don't judge.

10. Charmed season 4
9. Angel season 2
8. Friends season 5
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2
6. Firefly
5. Angel season 1
4. Lost season 1 or 6 (1 got me into the show, and I liked almost all of the series, and I don't want to split it up into 2 of my 10 so I'm cheating)
3. Castle season 2
2. Castle season 1
1. Castle season 3 (current, I hope it still counts)

Basically, if you can't tell, I like a lot of Joss Whedon shows, and currently Castle. Other shows I like but didn't include are the Office, and Bones.

I'm not going to list my favorite episodes, because I don't think I could, although that was part of the original challenge. If you want to know my favorite episodes, pick randomly from the shows I listed and that would probably be close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment