Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally getting around to writing...

I feel like I need to put something up here simply for the sake of posting since it has been so long. Of course, I do actually have something to write about, I just haven't gotten around to it. I have a new job! I have been hired as the senior high youth minister at a parish in Roseville. I'm really excited about it. They haven't had a youth minister in a year, so I basically get to/have to start the whole program from scratch, which is really exciting. I know it will be a big challenge but I'm really looking forward to it. I have so many ideas, and I really enjoy working with high schoolers, so I think this will be a good position for me. I start in a couple of weeks, but I'm already making a list in my head (and will be writing it down soon enough) of things I need to do once I actually start working. Top of the list: get volunteers! Based on what my boss has told me, there are a lot of people really excited about building a new youth group, so I hope that means I will have an abundance of volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment