Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

There is too much going on in my life right now to write about it in one post. Plus, everyone else would probably think it's boring. Just work, end of summer, school year start, blah blah blah. But I feel like I have to write a blog about something since I haven't since before vacation.

Vacation was good, I'm bummed it's done. I wish every week was vacation and I only had to work as often as I currently get vacations. That kind of life would be much better, if much less practical for the world.

Charlotte turns one in less than 2 weeks, which is super exciting, and our daycare co-op starts around then too. Oh, and I went to the dentist today and had one cavity. Aw man. Now I have to go back next week. At least I have a good dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment