Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vacation!

It's finally here! A week of no work, no worries, nothing I have to do at all. Just relaxing, fishing (can you believe it, I'm actually excited to fish! It always surprises me when that happens), swimming, playing with Charlotte, eating, hopefully getting Charlotte to walk, etc. On another note, after getting ready for 3 people for one week away from home, I just have to say, I am not ready to move again, and am already dreading that day. Luckily it won't be for at least a year because we just renewed our year-long lease. It's going to be worth it though--nothing can bring me down on this vacation. Honestly, I don't even care if it rains most of the time. Which seems unlikely, the weather people are predicting fairly decent weather all week! Vacation, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment