Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Week

One week of work and Eric and I are going on vacation! I cannot wait. Seriously, I have been looking forward to it for so long I'm a little surprised it's almost here. This week is going to be crazy busy too, which I am not looking forward to, but there is a wonderful light at the end of the tunnel. A whole week on vacation, no stress, no worries, nothing that we have to do at all. Just spending time with our family, fishing, eating, swimming, playing with Charlotte, playing shuffleboard, and just relaxing! It just figures that this week is even more busy than usual though. I have to work an extra day plus I have 2 evening meetings this week, and Eric has some extra work that he can't do until Thursday and Friday evenings, so packing and getting ready for our trip is going to be a little crazy, but once Saturday gets here, it's vacation central for a full week!

No comments:

Post a Comment