Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Looooong Week

Normally I only work 2 days a week. Full days, but still, only 2 days. Well, since I'm going on vacation next week, I have to work 3 days this week and 3 days following vacation. Which means I still have one more day of work left this week. As if that wasn't rough enough anyway, I had 2 evening meetings already this week in addition to my daytime hours. Plus, Eric has to work the next two evenings. Today is really our only day to get stuff done and ready for vacation and we're both exhausted. I have to pack all my stuff and Charlotte's stuff on Friday and Eric will have to pack his stuff when he gets home, then Saturday morning we get to finish all the rest of the stuff. It is just a crazy week. I think that happens a lot before vacations. At least we get to go on vacation at the end of it! This is really our only vacation this summer, and kindof our only vacation for the year (unless you count when I/we are going to go visit my sister in Chicago when her baby is born) so we are both looking forward to it so much. I'm so happy it is a relaxing vacation and not a tourism vacation. Plus, Charlotte loves the water so it is going to be so much fun to play in the lake with her. We have a floaty for her and I am so excited for her to use it! I just really want this week to be over already so we can go! I haven't been this excited for a vacation since we went to Italy 2 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment